Nomination deadline: February 22, 2019
Your employees are your organization’s most valuable assets! We are offering a great opportunity to recognize your employees by nominating them for one of seven (7) $1000.00 cash awards. Selection of winners will be made independent evaluators. All winners will be honored at the Awards Banquet April 3, 2019. The banquet will take place at the Metropolitan Entertainment Centre, and as in the past, will be a wonderful evening!
We will be accepting nominations in the following categories:
Tips on Writing Nomination Form
- Make sure the nomination is legible.
- Be as detailed as possible. Don’t skip a question or leave things out.
- Use descriptive language and give specific examples wherever possible.
- Provide more information rather than less. Letters of reference, photos of a job well done, documentation of safety record, promotions, internal recognition all add to the credibility of your nomination.
- The selection of awards winners will be done by independent evaluators. The evaluators do not know anything about your nominee. It’s up to you to make the evaluators understand how special your nominee is, and why they deserve to be chosen for the award.
Preparation is Key
- Before you begin, give some serious thought as to why you want to nominate the individual. Why is he/she deserving of the award? What makes them special?
- Make sure you have all the necessary information. For example, letter of reference, photos, safety record.